No products in the cart.
SOTO Outdoors Regulator Stove
The micro-regulator eliminates the weak points of CB cans that tend to cause a reduction in thermal power due to low temperature outside air. Even in an environment with an outside temperature of 25°C to 5°C, it always exhibits a constant thermal power. In addition to the micro-regulator characteristics that are not easily affected by the drop-down due to continuous use, it is possible to cook several people by equipping a large pot that can be used in large pots up to a diameter of 19 cm.
- Width 166X Depth 142X Height 110mm (When used, body only)
- Width 140X Depth 70X Height 110mm (Stored)
- 350g (main unit only)
HEAT GENERATION AMOUNT * 1
- 2.9kW (2,500kcal / h)
USAGE TIME * 2
- 1.5 hours (when using one ST-760)
- Container for SOTO products (ST-760, ST-700)
- Piezoelectric ignition method
- Burner, instrument plug knob: stainless steel, cylinder holder, ignition switch: resin
- Storage pouch
The cylinder is sold separately.
* 1 Calculated from combustion data for 5 minutes after ignition in an airless state at 25 ° C.
* 2 Calculated based on combustion data for 30 minutes after ignition in an airless state at 25 ° C.