No products in the cart.
Soto Outdoors Platinum Lantern
The mantle is vulnerable to shocks and requires a squirt for protection. However, the platinum-emitting lantern does not have a mantle, and instead of a sea squirt, it wears a reflector that is robust and has an excellent light-collecting effect.
Platinum emission is strong against wind, and this reflector alone can be used without being affected by wind.
- Width 77 mm x Depth 65 x Height 110 mm (when used),
- Width 33 mm x Depth 58 x Height 142 mm (when stored) Main unit only
- 210g (main unit only)
ILLUMINANCE * 1
- When using 120 lux (equivalent to 80W) SOD-725T and SOD-710T
- SOTO product dedicated container (OD can)
- Approximately 6.0 hours (when using one SOD-725T)
- Approximately 2.0 hours (when using one SOD-710T)
- Piezoelectric ignition method
- Luminous body: Platinum * 2, Head guard / Reflector / Instrument plug knob / Luminous body guard: Stainless steel, Ignition switch / Air adjustment lever: Resin
- Dedicated storage case
Cylinders are sold separately.
* 1 Measured at a temperature of 25 ° C and 50 cm away from the light source 3 minutes after ignition.
* 2 The luminous body (platinum) is a consumable item. Illuminance decreases due to holes or deformation on the surface. Conversion is required if the illumination drops significantly. * Total flash time 100-200 hours is a guideline for replacement. (Depends on natural conditions and fuel used)
For outdoor use only.