No products in the cart.
Soto Outdoors Field Chacker
Thick and soft rod-shaped flame with little charcoal bounce
Part-time upside down
Can be used Upside down for about 30 seconds continuously with preheating for about 2 minutes after ignition.
* The time varies depending on the natural conditions and the container (cylinder) used.
- Length 130 x height 75 x width 50 mm
- 22 mm in diameter
CALORIFIC VALUE * 1
- When using 2.4kW (2,100kcal / h) ST-760, when using 2.11kW (1,800kcal / h) ST-700 /
- 1,300 ℃
- SOTO product dedicated container (CB can)
BURNING TIME * 2
- Approximately 1.5 hours (when using ST-760), approximately 2.0 hours (when using ST-700)
ST418 comes with one cylinder (ST-760), and ST-418S comes with a cylinder sold separately.
* 1 Calculated from combustion data for 5 minutes after ignition when the temperature is 25 ° C and there is no wind.
* 2 Calculated from combustion data for 30 minutes after ignition when the temperature is 25 ° C and there is no wind.