No products in the cart.
Home/Professional/Harness & Helmet
Singing Rock Timber 3D
Work positioning harness presenting a perfect choice for the arborists. Ideal solution for those who spend all day in the tree top.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- super comfortable wide waist belt and leg loops padding provides maximum comfort when hanging in the harness
- strength webbing on the waist belt is stitched in the way that at normal working situation the body weight is absorbed by the padding only
- removable and exchangeable bridge connecting the leg loops
- adjustable sliding D-ring enables you to take safe, comfortable and effective work position
- side D-rings for work positioning (EN 358) or gear attachment
- anatomic leg loops and waist belt are covered with strong PES fabric providing high abrasion resistance
- SPEED buckles enable fluent and fast adjustment
- 4 gear loops with a bearing capacity of 5 kg provide enough space for your gear
- heavier items up to 35 kg can be attached to the webbing on the waist belt
- rear haul loop with a bearing capacity of 100 kg for the chain saw or other heavy gear
- additional loops at the waist belt and leg loops with a bearing capacity of 5 kg offer additional space for the gear and better gear organization
- rear upper loop for the shoulder straps connection (PULLER)
- rear adjustable loop at the waist belt allows to attach a first aid bag
- slots at the waist belt for PORTER tool holder to carry your industrial tools