No products in the cart.
- Innovated SPEED buckles enable fluent and fast adjustment to fit to users body front and back attachment points for fall-arrest according to EN 361 marked with additional “A” marking
- Front lower attachment point for descender placement or work positioning according to EN 813
- 2 side attachment points for work positioning according to EN 358
- The harness is made in an accordance with a strict American standards NFPA Class III and ANSI Z359.1
- Corrosion resistance of all steel components is tested by spraying in a salty chamber for a period of 48 hour
- Weight: 2665 g [size M/L] (± 15 g) • 94 oz (± 0.5 oz)