No products in the cart.
Repel 100 Insect Repellent (1 fl oz)
- For severe conditions
- Protects for up to 10 hours
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas
- Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue & Chikungunya Viruses
Out of stock
Directions for use
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. Apply over all exposed skin to repel mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Do not spray directly on face. If used on the face, spray on hands first, then apply sparingly to face and ears. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Avoid overapplication. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Do not apply to children’s hands.
- For use on outer surfaces of clothing: Spray shirts, pants and hats. For ticks, chiggers and fleas, apply to tops of socks and around openings of outer clothing.
- After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again.
- Do not apply to synthetic fabrics such as acetate, rayon or spandex. Will not damage cotton, wool and nylon. May damage furniture finishes, leather, plastics, painted and varnished surfaces, including watch crystals, guns, bows and automobiles. Allow repellent to dry before handling bow or gun stock.