No products in the cart.
Designed for the resort, the Ravenna provides full protection in a trim, refined fit that moves with your body. The waterproof, windproof, breathable N70s-4 3L GORE-TEX® fabric offers four-way stretch to hold the fit while providing exceptional comfort and freedom. A brushed flannel backer adds warmth. Features are thoughtful. The removable DropHood™ integrates with an insulated collar for coverage and comfort on frigid lifts, a powder skirt seals out snow, and a sleeve pocket holds your RF pass.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Arc’teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- 4-way stretch provides comfort, and flattering fit in a trim silhouette
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Removeable hood
- Tall collar
- Insulated collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Side zippers for easy venting
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- WaterTight™ front zip with chin guard and wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won’t catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal mesh dump pocket with attached goggle wipe
- Lower sleeve pocket contains integrated pass holder
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N70s-4 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
XS, S, M, L, XL
Pink Tulip, Seaglass, Chamisa, Pink Guava