No products in the cart.
POST GENERAL Waxed Canvas Rover Chair Type Low
Based on the LAND ROVER CHAIR (commonly known as the Rover Chair), which is a representative British military chair, POST GENERAL’s original Rover Chair is finished with waxed canvas fabric.
The Rover Chair has come to be used outdoors due to its highly functional design and ease of use.
Originally, the Rover Chair was a chair with a high seat, but we arranged it to suit a fun and relaxing space.
A low type with a seat height of 280 mm, which is in high demand in the camping scene.
A lightweight chair with a frame product weight of approximately 2.4 kg.
Easy to carry and can be carried easily with one hand.
It is a specification that can be fixed with an opening tape so that it can be easily transported in a lightly folded state.
Because it is designed to be slim when folded, it can be neatly stored in the car and is very useful in outdoor scenes.
The backrest of the original chair is almost vertical and the seat is high, so it is not very comfortable to sit outdoors.
A hybrid design that combines British-born industrial design with current values.
The frame, which uses the color of the aluminum material as it is, goes well with the waxed fabric and the wooden armrests.
His POSTGENERAL brand logo is applied to the back instead of the team logo often seen on the original LAND ROVER CHAIR, and his POSTGENERAL logo is engraved on the side of the wooden elbow rest.
In addition, we have pursued convenience by adding a buckle that allows you to attach a dedicated chair cover blanket (scheduled to be released in mid-September 2022).
Size: About width 575mm x depth 610mm x height 700mm
・Seat height: about 280mm
・Material: aluminium, steel, natural wood (back buckle: polyacetal resin)
・Surface treatment: lacquer coating
・Upholstery fabric: cotton ( Paraffin wax processing)
- Load capacity: approx 80kg
- MADE IN CHINA
- This buckle is not used when using only this product.
- Handling Precautions
- Be careful not to pinch your fingers in the frame when assembling.
- Do not sit with this product tilted. Doing so may cause the product to fall over or damage the product.
- Never jump on or stand on the seat.
- Keep away from fire or high temperature objects. Doing so may cause fire or deterioration.
- This product is not flame-retardant.
- The rubbed parts of the waxed fabric turn white. (Chalk marks) Please enjoy the unique texture of waxed fabric.
- Paraffin wax is used for the waxed fabric, and the wax melts at about 48 degrees Celsius or higher.
- If you leave it in direct sunlight or in a hot car for a long time, the wax in the waxed fabric may melt and transfer to your clothes.
- If the wax melts, do not wipe it off.