No products in the cart.
Kunai™ is the most versatile tent on the market for backpacking year-round. The first all-mountain tent in the category, it stands apart for being able to offer security and comfort from the glacier to the summit.
The double-wall construction keeps condensation at bay in even the most humid conditions. And the tapered profile, aggressive brow pole, and wind-blocking inner tent keep you protected from snow dust and strong winds.
- Both a backpacking and a mountaineering tent with a uniquely versatile 4-season design.
- Tapered profile holds tight in high winds and blowing snow.
- Tub floor construction guarantees a dry tent no matter how wet the ground is.
- Double-wall construction keeps condensation at bay in humid conditions.
- Direct guy-out points are strategically placed and pass through the fly and attach directly to the poles to keep your tent anchored to the ground.
- Strut vent located on zipper flap allows multi direction air circulation.
- Breathable wind-blocking ripstop fabric on the inner tent is reinforced with VX seams to keep you protected in extreme weather.
- Large overhead vent and zippered mesh windows allow for plenty of air circulation.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
SPECIFICATIONS & SIZING
- 3 lb , 15 oz / 1.8 kg
- 4 lb , 14 oz / 2.2 kg
- 11.0 x 7.0 in dia / 28 x 18 cm dia
- 42 in / 107 cm
- 27.6 sq ft / 2.6 sq m
- 85 x 51/42 in / 216 x 130/107 cm
- 6.8 sq ft / 0.6 sq m
CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS
- 3 Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL 9.6+9mm poles
- 20D Nylon Ripstop
- 15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)
- 30D PeU Nylon Ripstop (3000 mm)
- Dry Bag