No products in the cart.
Sleep comfortably on overnight camping trips without adding bulk to your pack with the Phase 30° Sleeping Bag. You’ll stay warm and dry thanks to the lofty 850-fill-power-down insulation and water-resistant Down Defender treatment. After an epic day on the mountain, give your feet a rest in the roomy, wrap-around footbox. Smooth, curved baffles help keep the fill in place, while the nautilus multi-baffle hood, cinchable draft collar, and snagless draft tube limit heat loss. If the interior gets too warm, use the full-length, two-way zipper to get some air. Tuck small items into the internal stash pocket for easy access during the night.
- Pertex Quantum® fabric is designed to protect from wind and improve the efficiency of insulation
- Water-resistant Down Defender provides lightweight warmth and an extra level of moisture protection and retains critical loft of the 850-fill-power-down insulation
- Smooth, curved baffles reduce down shifting while nautilus multi-baffle hood limits heat loss
- Anatomically designed footbox with wrap-around construction increases warmth
- Full-length, locking YKK two-way zipper
- Internal stash pocket; Snagless draft tube
- EN tested
- Hand-filled and finished in Rohnert Park, CA
- 100% recycled shell & lining
- Bag Temperature Fahrenheit: 30° F
- Bag Temperature Celcius: -1° C
- Product Weight: 1lbs 1.5oz (500g)
- Main Fabric: Pertex Quantum© 100% Nylon Ripstop 0.8 oz/ yd
- Zipper Location: LZ