No products in the cart.
Marmot Lykken SS Men’s
Humid hike on tap? You’ll be ready for the tough trails and weather ahead in the semifitted Lykken Short-Sleeve Shirt. The Nanowick technology in this shirt means extra moisture wicking when the temperature climbs. while the quick-drying polyester Marmot UpCycle® polyester uses post-consumer plastic bottles as part of our eco-conscious Marmot X Thread International collaboration. If the sun starts beating down during your trek, the UPF-50 fabric will protect you from its harmful rays. Lightweight, breathable, and packable, this will be a go-to shirt for your next trip.
*THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT OUR MAIN STORE*
- Nanowick Technology for Enhanced Wicking
- THREAD fabric from post consumer recycled plastic bottles in Honduras
- Packable, Breathable, and Lightweight
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Polyester for Quick Drying
- Durable Flat-Felled Seams
- Shirt Tail Hem and Single Patch Pocket
52% Recycle Polyester 48% Polyester Yarn Dye Plaid 2.54 oz/yd
52% Recycle Polyester 48% Polyester Wicking Yarn Dye Plaid 2.54 oz/yd
S, M, L, XL, XXL
CROCODILE ANGLES, ARCTIC NAVY ANGLES