No products in the cart.
Home/Men's/Bottoms/Shorts & Trousers
Marmot Arch Rock Pant Convertible Men’s
The Men’s Arch Rock Convertible Pant gives you options—great for hiking, camping, or those who are perennially indecisive. Articulated knees, a crotch gusset, and an elasticated waistband makes these hiking pants easy to wear under a backpack belt or with a harness, and UPF 50 keeps you protected when the sun comes out midway through the day.
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant nylon blend; stretch performance fabric is lightweight, breathable, and quick-drying for maximum comfort
- Sun protection with an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of 50
- PFC-free water-repellent coating keeps you dry and minimizes environmental pollution
- Gusseted crotch for easy movement
- Articulated knees for full mobility
- Elastic waistband with adjustable belt
- Pants zip off to convert to short
|Main Fabric:||94% Nylon, 6% Elastane, Double weave, 130g/sqm|
|Product Weight:||0 lbs 10 oz , 283.1 g|
28, 30, 32, 36, 38, 40