No products in the cart.
Female version of the aesthetic re-edit of the famous Ultra Raptor model, mountain hiking shoe with GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane, developed for long-distance off-road routes even in the winter months. The GORE-TEX membrane lining allows sweat to escape but not water to enter, making it ideal for winter running. The rear stabilizing heel allows perfect control on the crossbeams. The lacing system is integrated with the upper by means of loops sewn on the internal elastic fabric and with high-frequency reinforcements on the external mesh: this system allows you to distribute the tension of the lacing over the entire upper and wrap the foot in the best possible way for a perfect wearing comfort. Ultra Raptor II GTX is also available in a wide-fit comfort version dedicated to hikers with wide feet. The result is a technical and light shoe that can be worn for many consecutive hours and is suitable for off-road use on any type of terrain. Raptorize yourself, again.
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane lining
- Rear stabilizing heel for perfect control on the traverses
- FriXion® White sole with pronounced Trail Bite Heel for better braking on descents
- Perfect volume adjustment and foot wrapping thanks to the particular lacing system: the loops are sewn on the inside of the upper and reinforced on the outside with high-frequency reinforcements: this system allows the tension of the lacing to be distributed over the entire upper
- Also available in comfort WIDE FIT version for hikers with wide feet
- WEIGHT: 335 g (half pair)
- UPPER: Abrasion resistant mesh with microfiber reinforcement band with anti-abrasion coating
- LINING: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- FOOTBED: Ortholite® Hybrid Hiking
- MIDSOLE: Memlex Eva with shock absorbing injection
- SOLE: FriXion® White with IBS and integrated shockproof rubber toe cap
Euro 38.5, Euro 39, Euro 39.5, Euro 40, Euro 40.5, Euro 41, Euro 41.5, Euro 42, Euro 42.5