No products in the cart.
Fast hiking boot made with eco-compatible components such as: laces and straps in 100% recycled material, Ortholite® Hybrid insole, Vibram® Eco Step tread with components deriving from the processing cycle, upper in recycled fabric. It combines solutions of the La Sportiva Mountain DNA with technologies derived from Mountain Running® for a polyvalent and sustainable product. The very large volumes allow a very high wearing comfort. The new GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane is also made with end-of-life plastic materials and is Bluesign® certified. The compression midsole in partially recycled EVA adds stability and cushioning for a reliable and comfortable product to wear even for a multi-day hiking. TX Hike: we think, you hike.
- 3D Flex directional joint that protects the ankle and at the same time allows perfect mobility and support control.
- Large volume of fit for maximum comfort
- New Bluesign® certified GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane obtained from the recycling of plastic materials at the end of life. It allows maximum waterproofing and breathability, reducing the environmental impact
- Latest generation mesh with recycled yarn for maximum comfort and lightweight
- Vibram® Eco Step Evo tread with hiking-oriented lugs for maximum grip
- Compression midsole with stabilizing insole for maximum cushioning and stability
- WEIGHT: 435 g (½ pair)
- UPPER: High-Abrasion Resistent Mesh recycled
- LINING: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Bluesign® certified
- FOOTBED: Ortholite® Hybrid Mountain Hiking 5 mm
- MIDSOLE: Eva compression with co-molded stabilizing insole
- SOLE: Vibram® Eco Step Evo with IBS
Euro 41, Euro 41.5, Euro 42, Euro 42.5, Euro 43, Euro 43.5, Euro 44, Euro 44.5, Euro 45, Euro 45.5, Euro 46, Euro 46.5, Euro 47, Euro 47.5, Euro 48