No products in the cart.
Trango Tech GTX is the lightweight, flexible boot that is particularly suitable for alpine hikes, technical approach routes and as work boots for alpine guides and rescuers. The uppers are made from abrasion resistant fabric with Thermo Tech Injection, special structural applications in thermo-plastic material over-injected in order to minimize seams and keep weight to a minimum. The lacing up to the toe allows for the maximum adjustment of the volumes and the loop hooks help further contain the weight. The integrated tongue in the uppers uses a soft stretch fabric, and the ergonomic shape with very compact external volumes and the enveloping fit, make the product very comfortable and suitable for prolonged use. The anti-shock midsole in low density polyurethane reduces impact with the ground during walking and maintains its characteristics over time. The 3D Flex System facilitates mobility of the ankle to provide precise support on rough terrain, while the La Sportiva Cube Sole made by Vibram with differentiated lugs, provides excellent support on all types of terrain. Trango Tech GTX: the best technology at the service of the hiker.
- 3D Flex System that facilitates mobility of the ankle to facilitate precise support on rough terrain.
- Thermo Tech Injection a thermo plastic covering over-injected on the abrasion resistant uppers to minimize seams and keep weight to a minimum
- Tongue Integrated into the uppers made of soft stretch fabric for maximum comfort.
- Ergonomic shape with very compact external volumes and enveloping fit.
- Low volume, La Sportiva Cube Sole by Vibram
- WEIGHT: 485 g (half pair, size 38)
- UPPER: Abrasion resistant fabric + ThermoTech Injection
- LINING: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- MIDSOLE: Low density polyurethane + Protective PU Skin and rear TPU insert for crampon.
- SOLE: La Sportiva Cube by Vibram
- PATENT: Registered design
- INSOLE: 4mm PPE increased thickness in the rear torsion resistant zone.
Euro 37, Euro 37.5