No products in the cart.
La Sportiva Theory Shoe Women’s
Extreme sensitivity combined with high dynamism allows the Women’s Theory to have unprecedented pedidextarity and reactivity on holds. Climbers looking to take their comp style to the next level need look no further. An aggressive yet ultra-sensitive slipper with a single hook and loop closure locks the heel in. They offer top to bottom sticky rubber and an all-new hybrid sole that combines no-edge features to adapt to the futuristic footwork required for modern competition climbing.
- Innovative combination of No-Edge and edge performance
- Vibram® XS-Grip 2 Sole with differentiated thicknesses to enhance pedidexterity on climbing holds
- Structure designed to facilitate volume compression on modern comp routes
- Reduced volume heel allows for maximum precision on heel hooks
- Rubber toe cap covers 90% of the toe surface for greater grip on the uppers
- WEIGHT: 6.1 oz / 175 g
- UPPER: Microfiber & Leather
- LAST: PD 85
- LINING: Unlined MIDSOLE: P3 System™
- SOLE: 1/2 Sole, No-edge Dynamic Technology (D-Tech™) / Differentiated 1.9-4mm Vibram XS Grip-2™ Rubber
35, 35.5, 36, 36.5, 37, 37.5, 38, 38.5, 39, 39.5, 40, 40.5, 41, 41.5