No products in the cart.
La Sportiva Testarossa Shoe Men’s
A high performance shoe designed for steep sport routes and hard bouldering, the Testarossa is constructed using both natural and synthetic materials to optimize fit and performance. This edging machine helps keep you glued to super steep pitches while the to-the-toe lacing ensures a precise fit. From vertical to steep and on every type of rock, these will have you slaying on any modern project.
Please note that this is Final Sale. Please call or email us if you have a request or to check availability.
- Updated heel cup for higher performance heel hooking
- Patented P3® retains downturned shape of the shoe
- Innovative Bi-Lateral stretch technology uses Lorica (doesn’t stretch) and Leather (does stretch) in a specific pattern to optimize fit and performance
- Patented figure 8 slingshot focuses power to your toes
- 3D Hytrel anatomical insert increases power and comfort in the toe box.
- AWARDS: Rock and Ice – Editors’ Choice Best Overall
- WEIGHT: 8.90 oz (225g)
- UPPER: Leather / Lorica®
- LAST: PD 85
- LINING: Pacific (toe and heel) / Dry-Best® (tongue) Unlined in the middle.
- MIDSOLE: 3D Hytrel Anatomical Insert (under toes) with P3®
- SOLE: 3.5mm Vibram® XS Grip2™
36.5, 37, 37.5, 38, 38.5, 39, 39.5, 40, 40.5, 41, 41.5, 42, 42.5, 43, 43.5, 44