No products in the cart.
La Sportiva Testarossa Shoe Men’s
An aesthetic redesign of the famous Testarossa model, the snug fitting climbing shoe par excellence, dedicated to those who use their feet to feel the rock.
Please note that this is Final Sale. Please call or email us if you have a request or to check availability.
The perfect combination of synthetic and natural materials, this shoe is the ideal compromise between comfort and technicality. The use of linings only on the toe and on the heel, leaving the central part unlined, allows the climbing shoe to combine the qualities of breathability and comfort of leather with the precision and durability of an lined shoe. The patented edge randing system is an active part in the functioning of the shoe and distributes the plantar tension progressively. The asymmetrical lacing system allows custom adjustment of the interior volumes. The particular construction system, which places the sole only on the front part of the shoe, allows for a better snug fit of the arch, while the heel adopts a modern construction designed to improve performance in heel hooks. Testarossa: an instant classic.
- Newly designed heel concept for the highest performance in heel hooks
- Aggressive form
- Maximum sensitivity at the toe on micro holds
- Asymmetric lacing system to the toe for an extremely precise fit.
- WEIGHT: 470g per pair
- UPPER: A combination of suede leather and microfiber slip last
- PATENT: P3 System
- LINING: Pacific toe and heel. Dry-best tongue. Unlined in the middle.
- MIDSOLE: Hytrel, anatomical support of the metatarsal arches and P3 system.
- SOLE: Vibram XSGrip2 3,5mm
Euro 36.5, Euro 37, Euro 37.5, Euro 38, Euro 38.5, Euro 39, Euro 39.5, Euro 40, Euro 40.5, Euro 41, Euro 41.5, Euro 42, Euro 42.5, Euro 43, Euro 43.5, Euro 44