No products in the cart.
Kubo is the versatile climbing shoe dedicated to indoor climbing both boulder and lead, ideal for those looking for comfort and versatility. Innovation is represented by the newly constructed heel which is integrated into the sole for better grip and greater protection as well as for an accentuated elasticity and overall sensitivity. Kubo provides excellent comfort thanks to the unlined uppers in microfibre and suede and facilitates the customization of volumes quickly and precisely thanks to the double opposing strap closure. The toe cap is integrated into the toe edge to protect against abrasions and the construction of the sole is designed to allow resoling. Elevated climbing at the cube.
- Unlined upper in microfiber and suede for elasticity and comfort
- Fast and precise double strap fastening opposite
- Newly developed heel integrated in the sole for better grip and greater protection, sensitivity and elasticity
- Toe cap integrated in the toe edge
- Construction designed for ease of resoling
- WEIGHT: 200 g (1/2 pair)
- UPPER: Unlined microfiber + suede calf insole
- LINING: None
- FIT: Medium
- MIDSOLE: LaSpoflex 1.1 mm complete + P3 System
- SOLE: Vibram® XS Edge 4 mm
Euro 36, Euro 36.5, Euro 37, Euro 37.5, Euro 38, Euro 38.5, Euro 39, Euro 39.5, Euro 40, Euro 40.5, Euro 41, Euro 41.5, Euro 42, Euro 42.5, Euro 43, Euro 43.5, Euro 44, Euro 44.5