No products in the cart.
Technical climbing shoe with innovative closure, consisting of two Velcro straps with differentiated and opposite pull direction. Ideal for multi-purpose use in the mountains, crags and bouldering. The successful combination of synthetic and natural materials provides the best compromise between comfort, technical performance and inalterability in the long run. A special midsole with prehensile area under the toe provides for optimal edging support, increasing sensitivity. A Vibram sole with Xs Grip2 for maximum grip. These features make the Katana Woman shoe ideal for climbers who love climbing in all its forms, from bouldering to the crag and classical climbing routes on the wall.
- Multifunctional shape and fit; perfect for all types of climbing.
- Upper in microfibre in the front to maintain its characteristicsm over time.
- The anterior part of the sole has no lining to allow for enhanced sensitivity and grip.
- Upper: Suede leather combined with microfibre, slip lasted.
- Lining: Dentex in the back, Pacific in the front.
- Midsole: LaSpoFlex 0,8 mm total.
- Sole: Vibram® XS Grip2 sp. 4mm
- Weight: 430 g (pair, size 39)
Eur 35.5, Eur 36, Eur 36.5, Eur 37, Eur 37.5, Eur 38, Eur 38.5, Eur 39, Eur 39.5