No products in the cart.
Technical climbing shoe with innovative closure, consisting of two hook&loop closure straps with differentiated and opposite pull direction. Ideal for multi-purpose use in the mountains, crags and bouldering. The successful combination of synthetic and natural materials provides the best compromise between comfort, technical performance and inalterability in the long run. A special midsole with prehensile area under the toe provides optimal edging support, increasing sensitivity.
- Multifunctional shape and fit, perfect for all types of climbing.
- Upper in microfibre in the front to maintain its characteristics over time.
- The anterior part of the sole has no lining to allow for enhanced sensitivity and grip.
- Upper: Suede leather combined with microfiber, slip lasted.
- Lining: Dentex in the back, Pacific in the front.
- Midsole: LaSpoFlex 1,1 mm total.
- Sole: Vibram XS Edge sp. 4 mm
- Weight: 470 g (pair, size 39)
Eur 36, Eur 36.5, Eur 37, Eur 37.5, Eur 38, Eur 38.5, Eur 39, Eur 39.5, Eur 40, Eur 40.5, Eur 41, Eur 41.5, Eur 42, Eur 42.5, Eur 43