No products in the cart.
La Sportiva Katana Laces Shoe Women’s
Technical and aesthetic evolution of Katana Laces: multipurpose and performing shoe suitable for any type of surface and type of climbing. Greater precision in the toe and greater precision and sensitivity in heel hooks. The women version in unisex colour, differs in the construction elements such as the half-sole, and is designed for climbers with a reduced weight.
Technical and aesthetic evolution of Katana Laces: a versatile, high performance shoe. The tongue is made of soft and breathable fabric, the lacing system, made of 100% recycled material, allows for optimal volume adjustment. The sole uses the super gripping Vibram® XS Grip2 compound. The P3 system in the midsole allows Katana Laces to keep their shape and characteristics unchanged even after many hours of use. The women version in unisex colors, differs in the construction elements such as the half sole instead of the full sole and is designed for climbers with reduced weight thanks to softer materials and reduced thicknesses capable of flexing more easily, adapting to the roughness of the rock.
- Innovative construction that allows you to combine the structural advantages of a lined shoe with those of breathability and precision in the fit of an unlined shoe.
- Tongue in highly breathable fabric for maximum comfort.
- New construction for improved heel hook accuracy.
- Upper: Matching suede calfskin with microfiber, tubular construction
- Lining: Pacific front and back
- Midsole: LaSpoFlex 1.1mm full combined with P3 System
- Sole: Vibram® Xs Grip2 4mm
- Patent: P3 System (Permanent Power Platform)
- Weight: 120 g (1/2 pair)
Eur 35, Eur 35.5, Eur 36, Eur 36.5, Eur 37, Eur 37.5, Eur 38, Eur 38.5, Eur 39, Eur 39.5, Eur 40, Eur 40.5, Eur 41, Eur 41.5, Eur 42