No products in the cart.
La Sportiva Kataki Shoe
Versatile, high performance climbing shoe designed for outdoor use at the crag, suitable for overhanging cliffs, favours heel hooks thanks to the S-Heel™ construction system.
The lacing system provides structure and is differentiated between the back and front for a perfect volume adjustment. Kataki adopts the P3 System technology that guarantees that the shoe will maintain its orginal shape and characteristics over time. It is also designed to facilitate the resoling thanks to the three quarters sole using the Vibram XS Edge compound. It is a sturdy shoe capable of ensuring a good degree of sensitivity and comfort.
- Innovative S-Heel™ construction system: allows for perfect stability in torsion, accentuating levels of performance and adaptability in heel hooks.
- Differentiated lacing, between front and rear for perfect adjustment of the volumes.
- ¾ sole for easy resoling
- Upper: Suede leather combined with microfibre, slip lasted
- Lining: Front and back Pacific
- Midsole: 0,8 mm LoSpoFlex full length midsole + P3 System
- Patent: S-Heel™, P3 System (Permanent Power Platform)
- Weight: 510 g (pair, size 39)
Eur 35.5, Eur 36, Eur 36.5, Eur 37, Eur 37.5, Eur 38, Eur 38.5, Eur 39, Eur 39.5, Eur 40, Eur 40.5, Eur 41, Eur 41.5, Eur 42, Eur 42.5, Eur 43