No products in the cart.
The lacing system provides structure and is differentiated between the back and front for a perfect volume adjustment. Kataki adopts the P3 System technology that guarantees that the shoe will maintain its orginal shape and characteristics over time. It is a sturdy shoe capable of ensuring a good degree of sensitivity and comfort.
- Innovative S-Heel™ construction system: allows for perfect stability in torsion, accentuating levels of performance and adaptability in heel hooks.
- Differentiated lacing, between front and rear for perfect adjustment of the volumes.
- ¾ sole for easy resoling
- Upper: Suede leather combined with microfibre, slip lasted
- Lining: Front and back Pacific
- Midsole: 0,8 mm LoSpoFlex full length midsole + P3 System
- Patent: S-Heel™, P3 System (Permanent Power Platform)
- Sole: Vibram® XS Grip2 4 mm
- Weight: 450 g (pair, size 38)
Eur 35.5, Eur 36, Eur 36.5, Eur 37, Eur 37.5, Eur 38, Eur 38.5, Eur 39, Eur 39.5, Eur 40, Eur 40.5, Eur 41, Eur 41.5, Eur 42