No products in the cart.
La Sportiva Bushido II GTX Women
The classic Mountain Running model Bushido II comes now with GORE-TEX invisible fit technology, designed for winter season. Dedicated to the world of skyraces it is super lightweight, high traction, aggressive and designed to guarantee perfect stability in support on all types of off-road terrain.
Bushido II GTX is the GORE-TEX invisible fit membrane version of the classic Bushido Mountain Running model. Dedicated to the world of skyraces and designed for use in the winter months, it is super lightweight, high traction, aggressive and designed to guarantee perfect stability in support on all types of off-road terrain. Thanks to the STB Control construction, the TPU skeleton placed laterally on the upper descends to wrap the midsole in the medial part stabilizing the shoe. This solution allows to obtain a snug fit and greater general stability due to the synergistic work of the uppers and midsole, as well as reducing the weight of the product, avoiding the insertion of heavy stabilizer inserts in the central part of the shoe. The FriXion Red dual-compound sole has different support surfaces: the rounded shape of the external lugs that rise laterally to touch the midsole, creates a gradual angle of support with the ground while maintaining stability even in cases of extreme torsion of the foot. This allows you to run safely even on the most technical terrain in the presence of roots, stones and branches. Maximum support and snug fit on the medial part of the foot, freedom of movement and comfort at the toe. The result is a shoe that, in pure La Sportiva style offers new solutions to the requests of the most demanding runners, rewriting the rules of the game with a construction never seen before in trail running shoes.
- GORE-TEX membrane with breathable, waterproof and super flexible Invisible Fit technology
- Clean construction with minimal seams
- Uppers with internal slip-on construction: wraps around the foot like a sock without excessive compression or pressure
- Heel designed for maximum comfort
- Reinforcements in thermoplastic film for resistance to rubbing and abrasion
- The FriXion Red dual-compound sole features differentiated support surfaces ensuring maximum grip on all types of terrain.
- WEIGHT: 280 gr / ½pa
- UPPER: Breathable air mesh, thermoplastic film reinforcements, medial skeleton in HF TPU applied on rip-stop panels
- LINING: GORE-TEX invisible fit
- MIDSOLE: Compression EVA and Sability Control System
- SOLE: Frixion Red
- FOOTBED: 4mm Ortholite Ergonomic
- DROP: 6
Euro 37.5, Euro 38, Euro 38.5, Euro 39, Euro 39.5, Euro 40, Euro 40.5, Euro 41, Euro 41.5
CERISE/CRYSTAL, ATLANTIC/AQUARELLE, CARBON/MIST