No products in the cart.
Especially designed for mountain rescue teams and alpine guides. The uppers feature a full rubber edge for protection against knocks and abrasion. The Gore Tex Lining guarantees optimum climate controlled comfort even after tough hiking. The patented lacing system derives from the Mythos project. The high cushion 2 mm EVA layer cushions the foot, guarantees a high level of shock absorption and enhances the overall comfort of the shoe. The Vibram Sole with Impact Brake System is equipped with a climbing zone for the maximum grip when climbing.
- Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable lining guarantees optimal climate control.
- Patented lacing system derives from the Mythos climbing shoe project.
- Vibram® Impact Brake System sole and climbing zone for even greater grip when climbing.
- Reinforced uppers with all-round rubber edge protection.
- WEIGHT: 1,000g (pair, size 42)
- UPPER: Suede leather with rubber edge protection
- LINING: Gore-Tex® extended comfort
- MIDSOLE: Graded microporous midsole
- UNDERFOOT: Shock absorbing EVA 2mm insert
- BRINE: Vibram® Impact Brake System
40, 40.5, 41, 41.5, 42, 42.5, 43, 43.5, 44, 44.5