No products in the cart.
The profile of VALEGRO’s polycarbonate shell has been tested and refined by KASK’s engineers in conjunction with a wind-tunnel to get the best results in terms of thermo-cooling performance. The VALEGRO offers advanced ventilation and an impressive weight of just 180g (size small). This new design offers maximum cooling through 37 ventilation holes with new breathable and quick-dry padding. The 5mm layer of fast-wicking thermoformed tri-dimensional padding is antistatic, bacteriostatic, heat regulating and moisture transferring using Resistex Carbon. Alongside this cutting edge technology, the chin pad with eco-leather strap contributes to a helmet that’s comfortable to wear, all day.
180g (S size)
CE EN 1078
- Structure and design of the shell implement the air flow and break up the exchangeable heat.
- High Breathability
- Because the inner padding fibre speeds up the evaporation process of perspiration, slow down the formation of humidity on the skin and keeps the temperature constant.
- Anti Bacterial
- Because the inner padding fibre respects the skin and protects it from bacterial and pollutant dusts. Eliminating the risk of annoying allergies.
- Anti Static
- Because of its conductivity, the inner padding fibre absorbs and disperses electric charges accumulated from the environment or during physical exercises.
- 3D Dry Padding
- The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- Octo Fit
- Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
- Eco-leather Chinstrap
- Chin pad with synthetic leather chinstrap. The hypoallergenic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid skin irritation.
- The MIT Technology applied to all KASK cycling helmets guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- High Visibility
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions.
- Sanitized Treated Fabric
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process.
BLACK MATT, RED, WHITE