No products in the cart.
KASK Protone Cycling Helmet
With just 215g of weight, Protone has the lowest drag and the fastest heat dissipation coefficients compared to any other ventilated helmet. Thanks to several ventilation holes and a thick padding material, heat and moisture are dissipated very fast, improving comfort and performance without giving up on safety: the top area is reinforced with an internal plastic sub-structure that increases crash protection.
The Protone weighs just 215g and uses a 3D Dry padding with a multi-layer open cell construction process to give a more comfortable ride. It has removable and washable inner padding, made from CoolMax® fabrics and its inner padding fabric has been treated using the Sanitized® antimicrobial process. KASK has also continued to use its Multi In-Moulding Technology to create a polycarbonate cover for the top, base ring and the back of the helmet’s shell. This is joined to the inner polystyrene cap via KASK’s In-Moulding Technology to improve the shell’s shock absorption. Its strengthened frame further reduces the risk of a shock breaking the shell.
215g (M size)
CE EN 1078
- Coolmax Fibre
- Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material
- Inner Frame
- The innovative inner strengthening frame offers a greater mechanical strength and a better compactness. In case of shock, it prevents the helmet from breaking into many pieces, allowing greater safety for every rider.
- In Moulding
- The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one ensures a better shock absorption.
- 3D Dry Padding
- The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- Octo Fit
- Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
- Eco-leather Chinstrap
- Chin pad with synthetic leather chinstrap. The hypoallergenic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid skin irritation.
- The MIT Technology applied to all KASK cycling helmets guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- High Visibility
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions.
- Sanitized Treated Fabric
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process.
- Aero Control
- Incredible aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
GREY MATT, OLIVE GREEN MATT, WHITE, BLACK MATT, BLACK, MATT WHITE