No products in the cart.
Hyperlite Mountain Gear Prism Pack
Move fast to and up your climb with the balanced weight, security, and comfort that the Prism brings to your Winter pursuits. Ideal for weekend or section hikes where frequent resupply points are available.
Charge headlong into the spectrum of winter’s white light with the pack built for alpine adventure. The Prism beckons ice climbers, mountaineers, alpinists, and backcountry skiers to think big and go deep. Designed to meet at the intersection of speed, weight, security, and comfort, this top-loading pack features an extendable drawstring closure and an adjustable, removable low-profile lid. The hip belt provides two gear racks and two ice clipper slots, but is removable when not required for the task at hand, or when wearing a climbing harness. Climbers can store a rope under the lid, glacier adventurers can store their wands in the side pockets, and backcountry skiers can depend on the A-frame carry when they’re on foot marching up the steep stuff.
- External Pockets: Diamond pocket locks axe heads in place without additional buckles. Low profile side sleeve pockets hold mountaineering wands/pickets.
- Top Closure: Drawstring closure system with extendable collar and cinch cord. Floating lid allows for pack expansion.
- Hip Belt: Removable Hardline with Dyneema® dual-density hip belt built with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 1/4” closed cell foam and spacer mesh.
- Back: Integrated 1/4″ foam back panel pad and plastic stiffener provide shoulder and spine support for a comfortable and secure carry.
- Loops: Ice Axe Loop & Grab Loop
- Side Straps: Four side compression straps for horizontal compression or attach additional items like snowboards and sleeping pads
- Top Compression Straps: Top compression strap secures gear stored under the lid and brings the load closer to your center of gravity.
- Shoulder Straps: Hardline with Dyneema® shoulder strap construction with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh.
- Sternum Straps: Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic and whistle
- Buckles/Bungees: Reflective bungees with quick-release pull tabs secure axe handles
- Stays: One removable, contoured aluminium stay
- Sealing: Proprietary seam taping on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
- Stress Point Reinforcement: Bar tacked reinforcements on all stress points
- Pack Accessory Options: Prism Ice Screw Case, Prism Crampon Bag, Shoulder Pocket, Versa, REpack, Stuff Sacks & Pods
- Daisy Chains: Four external daisy chains for attaching extra gear for trip-specific customization.
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Compatible With: Pods, Drawstring or Roll-Top Stuff Sacks, Stuff Sack Pillow
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS
- DCH150 + DCHW
- 1.82 lbs | 29.1 oz. | 825g
- Up to 50 lbs
- 11″ | 27.9cm
HEIGHT (FULLY UNROLLED):
- 35″ | 88.9cm
- 38″ | 96.5cm
- 28″ | 71.1cm
SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE