No products in the cart.
Hyperlite Mountain Gear Daybreak Ultralight Daypack
Part of the fun of getting out in the thick of things is carefully assembling just the right amount of equipment and gear you’ll need to accomplish your goals. For those less-than-24-hour enterprises, the Daybreak is the out and back pack with just the features you’ll need to bring it all together. Hydration, snacks and lunch, additional clothing for changes in temps, trekking poles, a headlamp – you know what you need for the best days out, and the Daybreak will take it all in stride.
- External Pockets: Large external center pocket, great for hydration/snacks/rain jacket. Two angled side water bottle pockets that are easy to reach while wearing the pack. Front shock cord system allows you to lash gear or compress back
- Internal Pockets: Internal 7″ by 5″ zippered pocket designed to hold phones/keys/money/etc
- Internal Sleeve: Internal sleeve fits up to a 13″ laptop
- Top Closure: Clamshell design with water resistant YKK zipper allows for wide pack access
- Hip Belt: Lightly padded 1.5″ hip belt with peakaboo storage to stash hip belt when it’s not in use
- Back: Integrated 1/4″ padded back panel
- Loops: Ice axe loop & grab loop
- Shoulder Straps: Hardline with Dyneema® shoulder straps with 3/8″ foam and spacer mesh
- Sternum Straps: Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Buckles/Bungees: Front shock cord system allows you to lash gear or compress the pack. Removable ice axe attachments
- Pack Accessory Options: Shoulder Pocket, Versa, REpack, stuff sacks & pods
- Daisy Chains: Daisy chains on shoulder straps
- Water Resistant: Yes
- 17L | 1038 cu in.
- 6L | 366 cu in.
- 1.27 lbs | 20.35 oz | 577g
- Up to 25 Lbs
- Small (15.0” – 17.0” torso)
- One Size/Medium (17.0” – 19.0” torso)
- 11″ | 27.9cm
- 21″ | 53.3cm
- 6.5″ | 16.5cm
S, M, ONE SIZE