No products in the cart.
Hyperlite Mountain Gear 4400 Southwest Pack
If you’ve got a four-season trail habit, the 4400 Southwest has the volume needed for cold weather gear, food and fuel for a week, or additional travel tools like a packraft. Ideal for weekend, section, or thru hikes where resupply points are less frequent and/or bulkier equipment is required.
When the route is thick with vegetation, requires the occasional up and over immovable objects, and calls for “suck in your gut and shimmy through” type moves, the Southwest is the backpack you want up-close and personal. This pack family is made specifically for tough adventures that would rip most other ultralight-style packs to shreds.
- External Pockets:Three external, solid Hardline with Dyneema® pockets
- Zippered Pockets:Hardline with Dyneema® zippered pockets on hip belt with #5 YKK zipper
- Internal Sleeve:Internal 8″ x 14” mesh sleeve for hydration bladder
- Top Closure:Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Hip Belt:Hardline with Dyneema® dual-density hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 1/4” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Back:Integrated 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Loops:Grab Loop & Ice Axe loop
- Side Straps:Side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Compression Straps:Top Y-strap compression — Designed to secure gear
- Shoulder Straps:Hardline with Dyneema® shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Sternum Straps:Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Buckles/Bungees:Four exterior triglide buckles for optional pack accessory straps
- Stays:Two removable, contoured aluminum stays
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS
- DCH150 (Main Body & Bottom)
- 70L | 4400 cu in.
- 9.8L | 600 cu in.
- 2.45 lbs | 39.2 oz. | 1111g
- Up to 60 lbs
- 10.5″ | 26.7cm
HEIGHT (FULLY UNROLLED):
- 38.5″ | 97.8cm
- 45″ | 114.3cm
- 37.5″ | 95.3cm
TALL, MEDIUM, LARGE