No products in the cart.
The goal is not to be the latest news. It’s to never become old. The Houdini design team always set out to design products that by their quality, style and functionality simply don’t need to be replaced. Since the launch over a decade ago, the Power Jacket has remained virtually unchanged.
During our years in the outdoor industry, we have never come across a better fleece fabric than Power Stretch Pro from Polartec. The combination of cozy comfort and durability over time is hard to match. The garment has a snug high collar and extended sleeved with thumb loops for extra comfort during cold days.
The slim fit and low-friction face makes the Power Jacket excellent to layer underneath a shell jacket but it works just as well to wear it on its own. This is a real work horse that will keep you warm all year around for many years to come.
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Durable face
- Moisture-wicking fleece inside
- Shaped collar with zip garage
- 2-way front zip
- Extended sleeves with thumb loops
- Hidden draw cord in bottom hem
- Zippered side pockets
- Inner stash pockets
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Made in Latvia
- Weight 366 g
FABRIC AND TECHNOLOGY
Polartec® Power Stretch Pro®
Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation with an instant dry feeling and a jersey face with superior durability.
- Origin: Italy
- 57% polyester, 33% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Weight: 246 g/sqm
- Excellent breathability
- Active moisture management
- Quick dry ‘bi-component’ construction
- Wicking microfleece inside
- 4-way stretch
- Durable polyamide face
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
This product is Bluesign® certified, meaning that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
XS, S, M, L
TRUE BLACK, LAST ROUND RED