No products in the cart.
The goal of the Houdini design philosophy is not to be the latest news. It is to never become old. We always aim to design garments that by their quality, timeless style and functionality simply don’t need to be replaced. The Power Houdi was launched 15 years ago and has remained virtually unchanged since then.
The garment is made from Polartec Power Stretch Pro, which is by far the best fleece fabric we have ever encountered. It offers unparallelled comfort and is almost indestructible. The high collar and snug hood will provide extra comfort, and the extended sleeves with thumb loops will keep your hands warm in cold weather. Wear it underneath a shell jacket for skiing or hiking, take it out climbing or use it just on its own.
We might have to warn you, though. Many of our customers tell us they’ve become addicted to the Power Houdi, and we can only agree. Once you put it on, it’s hard to take it off. The Power Houdi is one of those garments that become more than just an item in your wardrobe. It becomes a companion that will keep you warm for many years to come.
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Durable face
- Moisture wicking micro fleece inside
- Shaped collar with zip garage
- 2-way front zip
- Extended sleeves with thumb loops
- Hidden draw cord in bottom hem
- Zippered side pockets
- Inner stash pockets
- Bluesign® approved fabric
FABRICS AND TECHNOLOGY
Polartec® Power Stretch Pro®
Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation with an instant dry feeling and a jersey face with superior durability.
- Origin: Italy
- 57% polyester, 33% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Weight: 246 g/sqm
- Excellent breathability
- Active moisture management
- Quick dry ‘bi-component’ construction
- Wicking microfleece inside
- 4-way stretch
- Durable polyamide face
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
This product is Bluesign® certified, meaning that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
S, M, L
TRUE BLACK, REED BEIGE