No products in the cart.
Cap in Metropolis Action Twill™. Mechanics Cap has a soft brim and is easily stowable. Metropolis Action Twill™ is made from polyamide, recycled polyester and elastane. The fabric has a soft next-to-skin feeling, excellent breathability, and is quick drying and dirt and abrasion resistant.
If you are looking for a cap that will keep you comfortable no matter what, and also last for many, many years, this is definitely what you’re looking for.
- Soft brim
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Made in Estonia
- Weight 50 g
FABRICS AND TECHNOLOGY
Metropolis Action Twill™
Soft and durable stretch twill with fantastic breathability, denim-look and cotton-like comfort.
- Origin: Taiwan
- 68% polyamide, 28% recycled polyester, 4% elastane
- Weight: 196 g/sqm
- 2-way stretch
- High density weave
- Peach-like feel, matt finish
- Soft next-to-skin comfort
- Bluesign® certified
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
This product is Bluesign® certified, meaning that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.