No products in the cart.
Performance loop scarf for cold days. The soft fleece inside makes it soft and warm and the ripstop outside keep you protected from wind and light rain. Use it as a neck tube, fold it up as a hood to cover ears and head or use it as a seat cover when it’s time for coffee break.
Looper is made in a combination of two fantastic fabrics. Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro and Spinner Ripstop. Power Stretch® Pro from Polartec® is probably the best fleece fabric in the world. It’s light, soft and extremely durable. Spinner Ripstop is an ultra light fabric made from 100% recycled polyester. It breaks the cold wind and has a fluorocarbon free water repellent to shelter you from light showers.
If you are looking for a light, warm and technical loop scarf for everyday use and great adventures, this is a great match.
- Made with Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro
- Light and strong
- Warm and cozy
- Face fabric is made in 100% recycled polyester
- Liner fabric is Bluesign® certified
- Weight 164 g
FABRICS AND TECHNOLOGY
Main Fabric: Spinner Ripstop™
High density ripstop polyester. Water repellant, highly wind resistant, ultralight and stowable.
- Origin: Taiwan
- 100% recycled polyester
- Bluesign® certified
- Weight: 37g/sqm
- High density microfibers with 22D*22D
- Highly wind resistant
- Cired backside
- DWR finish – Fluorocarbon-Free
Lining: Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™
Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation that provides good warmth to weight ratio. With an instant dry feeling against the skin and a tougher jersey face with superior durability.
- Origin: Italy
- 57% polyester, 33% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Weight: 246 g/sqm
- Excellent breathability
- Active moisture management
- Quick dry ‘bi-component’ construction
- Wicking microfleece inside
- 4-way stretch
- Durable polyamide face
- Bluesign® certified
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
This product is Bluesign® certified, meaning that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
At least 50% of the fibers in this garment come from recycled sources, either recycled clothes or other sources like PET bottles. We mainly use recycled polyester, which has many benefits. It reduces both CO2 emissions and water use compared to virgin polyester. How much depends on the type of recycling. One of our suppliers show 32% less CO2 emissions and 94% less water use for mechanically recycled polyester. In addition to the impact in production, the major shift is using “waste” as raw material instead of crude oil.