No products in the cart.
Classic Houdini pants for adventures under the summer sun. Liquid Rock Pants are soft, ultra light and quick drying pants designed for warm climates and a wide area of usage. They are perfect for climbing, hiking and travelling.
Liquid Rock Pants have been a part of our range for over 10 years. They embody much of the Houdini design philosophy: Versatile use, timeless looks, functionality and comfort. They are appreciated among climbers for the low weight (under 200 g) and freedom of movement.
Liquid Rock Pants are made in a blend of 56% polyamide, 38% recycled polyamide and 6% elastane. The fabric has a wonderful soft touch but is surprisingly durable for its low weight. It feels cool against the skin and really excels in warm and humid climates. You have two hand pockets and a zippered back pocket to keep your gear in place. The pants can be packed in the back pocket to take up minimal space in your pack.
If you are looking for a pair of summer pants that can tag along for almost any adventure you have found your match.
- Excellent air flow
- Cooling effect in hot weather
- Quick drying
- Zip fly and belt loops
- Crotch panel for freedom of movement
- Side and back pockets
- Drawcord adjustment at bottom of legs
- Stowable in back pocket
- Weight 190 g
FABRICS AND TECHNOLOGY
Main Fabric: Liquid Rock™
Ultralight yet extremely durable quick-drying stretch woven fabric with fantastic breathability and cotton-like comfort.
- Origin: Taiwan
- 56% polyamide, 38% recycled polyamide, 7% elastane
- Weight: 107 g/sqm
- 2-way stretch
- Durable high density weave
- Peached finish with dull face
- Soft next to skin comfort
- Excellent air permeability
- Quick dry
- Bluesign® certified
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
This product is Bluesign® certified, meaning that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.