No products in the cart.
Goldwin GORE-TEX WINDSTOPPER Down Parka
Down jacket made of GORE‑TEX WINDSTOPPER PRODUCTS with high levels of wind resistance, moisture permeability, and high heat retention. The item is also equipped with Goldwin’s original down baffle structure “3D GRID DOWN SYSTEM.”
- Fully seam sealed and water repellent coated to handle light rain and snow.
- Insulated with recycled down (50% recycled material) to minimize an environmental impact.
- A unique ingenuity with a baffle structure. By making each of the partitions that divide the down closer to a cube (3D GRID), the volume is increased, and the heat retention is improved when compared with the same amount of down (*). It also adheres to the body line when worn and reduces cold spots, further improving heat retention (*). This “3D GRID DOWN SYSTEM” is used in the center of the back and the hood.
- Down tube equipped around the neck to enhance warmth.
- The front inner flap is a double flap with a down tube.
- The zippered pockets on both hips have zipper garage specifications that use switching lines to reduce water infiltration.
- Security pocket inside the right pocket.
- Mesh material and zipper inside the front.
- Slightly larger fit to be able to layer over a shell.
- Gore-Tex Windstopper 2L (Nylon100%(W/Resin Processing))
- Green Recycled Cleandown Kodenshi (Down72%, Rayon20%, Feather8%)
- Rip-Stop Nylon (Nylon100%)
S, M, L, XL