No products in the cart.
- Double flap front.
- Cotton-like texture
- An environmentally friendly recycled down (80% recycled material) is used.
- Equipped with Goldwin’s original down baffle structure “3D GRID DOWN SYSTEM” to provide high heat retention. “3D GRID DOWN SYSTEM” is a baffle structure with unique stitching. By making each partition that separates the down closer to a cube (3D GRID), the loft is enhanced, and the heat retention is improved when compared with the same amount of down without the system(*). In addition, it adheres to the body line when worn and minimizes cold spots that further improve heat retention (*). This “3D GRID DOWN SYSTEM” is adopted in both the front and back.
- The hood is also filled with down to protect the face from the cold.
- Zippered side pockets.
- Both side comes with inner pockets.
- “Cohesive stopper” is used as a hood-cord adjuster, representing the technology and knowledge Goldwin cultivated in its history of ski apparel manufacturing.
- Silhouette can be adjusted with drawcord at the hem.
- Gore-Tex 2L (Nylon100%)
- Greendown (Down80%, Feather20%)
- Pertex Quantum (Nylon100%) (Outer&Lining W/Resin Processing)
S, M, L, XL
BLACK, NIGHT SKY