No products in the cart.
Fox River Primahike Men’s Quarter Crew Sock
Fox River has been a part of the lives of hard working folk and outdoor lovers for well over a century and they will continue to exceed expectations right in the USA. All their products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 1 year.
- 45% Nylon, 26% Acrylic, 26% Merino Wool, 3% Spandex
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Machine Wash
- NEXT LEVEL COMFORT: Made with a blend of PrimaLoft acrylic and merino wool our Primahike socks offer superior insulation moisture management and softness while drying faster than pure merino wool. 45% nylon, 26% acrylic, 26% merino wool 3% spandex.
- ANATOMICALLY KNIT FOR GREAT FIT: Each sock is specifically knit to conform to the left and right foot differently. Add in the fully cushioned leg and sole and you get unisex wool hiking socks that make every quest an adventure in bona fide comfort.
- YOUR FEET STAY DRY: Our Wick Dry technology removes moisture build up and keeps feet dry reducing hot spots and the friction that causes blisters. You’ll also love the nearly friction free NanoGlide PTFE that reduces premature wear and friction heat.
- A FIT THAT REMEMBERS: Our URfit system gives these hiking quarter crew socks for men and women a fit like no other. Memory knit construction ensures the socks hold their shape through it all while special spandex compression zones provide comfy support.