No products in the cart.
Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather. The Zeta SL Pant is designed specifically as an emergency shell for hiking. It packs up small so it’s ready whenever sudden storms arise. This superlight, packable, emergency waterproof pant is made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite® Plus product technology. The minimalist design and fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement. A zippered fly with a snap closure has an adjustable webbing closure for a secure fit over a layer. The 3/4 length WaterTight™ lower leg zippers ease on/off with boots.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- 2L GORE-TEX with NEW PACLITE® Plus product technology is packable and has improved next-to-skin feel
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch increases comfort and durability by allowing a full range of unrestricted motion
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- ¾ length WaterTight™ lower leg zippers
- Zippered fly with snap
WAIST & BELT CONFIGURATION
- Internal webbing adjuster for secure fit
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Reinforced instep for added durability
- N40r GORE-TEX fabric with PACLITE® Plus product technology
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
XS, S, M, L, M(Short), L(Short)