No products in the cart.
Made from breathable Fortius™ 1.0 softshell fabric and GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with hi-loft fleece, the Venta AR Glove delivers warmth and weather protection for cross country skiing, snowshoeing or winter trail runs. The fabric’s brushed inner is lofty and warm, and the outer sheds snow and light rain. Dexterity is built into the patterning, and premium goat leather reinforcements on the palm and fingers enhance durability and improve grip, but won’t absorb moisture. A low bulk elasticized wrist gives easy on/off and fits well under jackets.
The Venta AR Glove was previously the Teneo Glove.
- Lightly insulated
- Finger-mounted clip-in loop enables gloves/mittens to be attached to a carabiner with finger-tips facing up, eliminating snow-fill
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Low bulk elasticized wrist gives easy on/off and fits well under jackets
- Leather reinforced palm and fingers
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with hi-loft fleece
- Premium goat leather overalys
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- Surface clean only.