No products in the cart.
Arc’teryx V110 Rolling Duffel
The V110 rolling duffle hauls more gear without surpassing airline weight restrictions. It does this by through a unique external frame design, The light, strong 6061 T6 hard anodized aluminum frame removes irregular space, increasing capacity without adding weight while providing infinite grab and lash points. The material used is hardwearing 630d high tenacity nylon body material and 690d reinforcements are coated and seam taped for weather resistance. Oversized nylon wheels easily handle curbs and rough terrain. It is great for transporting gear to and from your adventures, climbing and skiing.
- External frame design optimizes internal storage, provides infinite grab and lash points
- Frame made from light, strong 6061 T6 hard anodized tubular aluminum
- Durable, resilient high-tenacity nylon materials are coated and seam taped for weather resistance
Pack Pocket Configuration
- External pocket with integrated ID holder keeps boarding passes and smaller items accessible
- Internal compression panel secures gear with an organizer pocket or maps/documents
Pack Design & Construction
- Padded abrasion resistant bottom
- Rugged oversized nylon wheels with TPU tread roll easily over curbs and rough terrain
- Efficient 32g/l volume-to-weight carries more gear before surpassing airline weight restrictions
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration
- Large, durable u-shaped #8 WaterTight™ coated zippers have lockable zipper slide
- External Dimensions = 93cm x 46 cm x 36 cm/36.5 in x 18.1 in x 14 in