No products in the cart.
Distinctive in its design – and made for the harshest winter days – the Therme SV Parka delivers extended protection from snow, sleet, rain, wind, and biting cold. Comfortable and quiet, the breathable 2L GORE-TEX is waterproof and windproof. A high amount of responsibly-sourced 750 fill goose down is light and exceptionally warm. The design allows the down to form to the body for maximum effectiveness, Coreloft™ synthetic fill is used to warm areas prone to moisture, and the insulated hood tops off the coverage.
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- 750 fill down for premium warmth
- Down Contour Construction™ allows the down to form to the body for more efficient thermal performance
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Internal cuff gaskets seal in heat
- FC0-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Adjustable, insulated StormHood™
- Two hand pockets with brushed mesh interior lining
- Chest pocket with zip
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Contains 80% recycled polyester
- Meets the global standard for Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Self: 2L GORE-TEX – bluesign Approved Material
- Insulation: 750 fill grey goose down – RDS down
- Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon – FC0 DWR, bluesign Approved Material
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.
XS, S, M, L, XL
BLACK, BITTERS, BLACK SAPPHIRE