No products in the cart.
Arc’teryx Therme Parka Men’s
A masterpiece of urban style combining fully waterproof and windproof/breathable GORE-TEX fabric with premium goose down and synthetic insulations.
Sometimes the urban landscape requires alpine performance. A truly waterproof and windproof GORE-TEX cotton like face fabric works with the premium goose down and advanced Coreloft™ synthetic insulation to create a streamlined look that gives warmth and weather protection on the harshest days. Down Composite Mapping™ effectively places down and synthetic insulation where they deliver the most benefit. Lofty, high performance, 750 fill power European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed. Because it retains warmth when wet, Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used at the cuffs, hood and under the arms, areas prone to contact with moisture. Down Contour Construction™ allows the down to form to the body, delivering more efficient thermal performance.
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Reduced bulk under the arms and in the side panels
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Down Contour Composite™ and GORE-TEX technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Insulated hood
- Tall collar
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Chin guard for added comfort
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- Full separating two-way front zip
- Wind flap with snap closures
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Full seat coverage
- Drop back hem
- Chest pocket with hidden zip
- Internal passport/boarding pass pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Webbing hanger loop
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- P75d GORE-TEX Fabric with 2L technology—A distinctively textured surface and soft, cottony hand make this durable polyester face one of our most inviting and wearable textiles. Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant).
- 750 fill European goose down
- Coreloft™ and Coreloft Compact™ synthetic insulation
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
BLACK, NEREUS, FLUX