No products in the cart.
TAEMA CREW NECK SHIRT SS
Technical performance should feel good. Staying comfortable lets you focus and maintain a connection with the wild. Made from Phasic™ LT, the versatile Taema SS delivers outstanding moisture management, UPF 50+ sun protection, breathability, freedom of movement and softness on your skin. Running or hiking, its advanced performance and clean design free you to experience what’s around you.
Updated fabric is made with 80% recycled content.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Crew neck
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Short sleeves
- Contains 80% recycled polyester
- Self fabric uses PFC-free DWR: PFCs are a class of chemicals used to provide highly effective water repellency to textiles, but are known to persist in the environment.
- FC0 DWR
- Phasic™ LT with DAO™ – 100% polyester
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Double rinse.
JUPITER HEATHER, ATMOS HEATHER, HORIZON HEATHER