No products in the cart.
This product has a No Slip Zip™. The main zipper is equipped with “speed bumps” near the collar to avoid self-opening.
Made with a premium wind resistant fabric that has surprising strength and resilience, the Squamish Hoody is a very light layer that gives simple, effective shelter. Use the Squamish Hoody when the temperature begins to drop, in cool winds or over an air permeable mid layer. Extremely light and compressible, minimalist construction and stows in the chest pocket for maximum packability. Freedom to move is key, so the patterning and gusseting enhance ergonomic function for hiking, biking and climbing. The StormHood™ is helmet compatible and can be cinched with one-handed drawcords, giving ergonomic freedom and improved vision while on the move.
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
DESIGN & FIT
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Soft hood brim
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- Full front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won’t catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Slight drop hem
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Chest stow pocket with attachment point
LOGOS & LABEL CONFIGURATION
- Reflective logo for low light visibility
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Tyono™ 30 denier shell with DWR treatment – 100% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
XS, S, M, L, XL