No products in the cart.
Created to carry smaller essentials while travelling across the urban landscape, the Slingblade 4’s purpose is clear and simple, but the design is surprisingly intricate. The materials, aesthetic and craftsmanship are pure Arc’teryx, the organization is thoughtful and comprehensive, and the adjustable strap provides a variety of carry options. Its clean, low profile is easy to maneuver on bike commutes, crowded trains and as an airline carry-on.
Arc’teryx designs for use, and daily life requires smart organization. A sleeve in the Slingblade’s main compartment secures a 10-inch tablet, and an internal zippered mesh pocket separates smaller items. An external zippered pocket has dedicated slots for phone, passport or travel documents, pens, memory cards or other small essentials, and an external stash pocket is designed for quick access. A clever panel on the back holds a smartphone, small map or transit pass, and loops on each side of the pack provide the ability to clip on a water bottle or small stuff sack.
The adjustable shoulder strap provides a range of carry options. The Slingblade may be worn over one shoulder, across the body, or by connecting the cross body strap to the shoulder strap, worn in a tripod formation for a secure set up while on the move. A handle on the top makes grab and go easy, and the padded back panel adds comfort.
ZIPPERS & FLY CONFIGURATION
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
PACK POCKET CONFIGURATION
- Internal zippered document pocket
- External zippered document pocket with key clip
- Internal sleeve fits tablets up to 10″
- External zippered vertical stash pocket
- Stash pocket on back panel fits smart phones up to 5.5″
PACK DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
- Top grab handle
PACK SUSPENSION CONFIGURATION
- Configurable shoulder strap can be adjusted to fit over one shoulder, cross body or tripod cross body by connecting to waist belt
PACK ATTACHMENT CONFIGURATION
- Clip-in loops on both sides to attach keys, water bottle or other smaller items
PILOT, BLACK, TUI