No products in the cart.
Created specifically for sport climbing, the SL-340 delivers security, agility and freedom. Hardwearing Burly™ Double Weave absorbs little to no moisture, dries quickly and is soft against skin. The waistbelt construction is updated with a softer edge that creates less pressure and improves overall comfort. The disciplined design means features are stripped to the essential; at 340g (12 oz), this is lightest and most compact Arc’teryx harness.
WARP STRENGTH TECHNOLOGY™
Warp Strength Technology™ Advantage: WST™ differs from traditional harness construction in that the load is evenly distributed across the entire width of the harness structure rather than loading a single, narrow strip of webbing in the centre or running edge binding, both of which tend to concentrate the pressure of the harness making them less comfortable. Warp Strength Technology™ cradles the body and the load is universally dispersed from edge to edge. This construction method provides a high degree of support and this new generation of harnesses are more comfortable over time and usage than ever before. The waistbelt and leg loops now include thin reinforcements that help keep the load distributed more evenly across their width and the edges have been softened for a smoother transition. All resulting in a WST™ harnesses that are durable, ultra compact, comfortably supple and light weight.
- WST™ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Self locking buckle
- Stainless steel quick hook on the rear leg elastic permits using the bathroom without taking off your harness
- Sure fit elasticized fixed leg loops enable a precision fit with varying layers
- Longer belay loop fits both men and women
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
- Rear haul loop
- Two gear loops
- Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
XS, S, M, L