No products in the cart.
A heavyweight Merino wool base layer, the Satoro SV Zip Neck’s warmth and natural anti-odour properties make it ideal for a wide range of cold weather activities and prolonged backcountry use. The next-to-skin fit elevates thermal efficiency and speeds moisture transfer, and elastane fibres help maintain shape. Articulated patterning and gusseted underarms add freedom of movement, and thumb loops secure the sleeves. The tall collar seals in warmth and unzips easily for rapid ventilation.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Retains warmth when wet
- Elastane helps maintain shape when wet
- Heavyweight Merino wool is durable and warm
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
DESIGN & FIT
- Next-to-skin fit aids thermal efficiency and moisture transfer
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Articulated sleeves
- Collar with a deep zip neck provides warmth with rapid ventilation
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Thumbholes help keep sleeves down and make layering easy
- Laminated chest pocket
- Nucliex-S™ Merino 240 – 95% wool, 5% elastane
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Use wool detergent.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
|Men's Apparel Size|
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
TRITON, BLACK, LIGHT HECTATE