No products in the cart.
A men’s midweight Merino wool base layer designed for prolonged backcountry use, Satoro AR Zip Neck leverages the advanced fabric technology of Nucliex™ STR 180 wool. Each Nucliex™ yarn is created by wrapping Merino fibres around a nylon filament to combine the natural comfort, efficiency and odour resistance of wool with the strength and durability of the nylon core. Elastane fibres maintain the next-to-skin fit. The tall collar adds warmth, and a deep V-neck unzips for rapid ventilation.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Retains warmth when wet
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Elastane helps maintain shape when wet
- Merino wool adds comfort and warmth
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Articulated sleeves
- Collar with a deep zip neck provides warmth with rapid ventilation
- Laminated chest pocket with laminated zip
- Nucliex™ STR – 180 Nylon Core Spun Merino – 81% Merino wool, 12% nylon, 7% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash with Wool detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not leave wet.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
S, M, L, XL, XXL