No products in the cart.
A women’s midweight base layer crew designed for prolonged all-round backcountry use, the Satoro AR employs the advanced fabric technology of Nucliex™ STR 180 Merino wool. Each Nucliex™ yarn is created by wrapping Merino fibres around a nylon filament to combine the natural comfort, efficiency and odour resistance of wool with the durability of the nylon core. Elastane fibres maintain the next-to-skin fit for maximum thermal efficiency and efficient moisture transfer.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Retains warmth when wet
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Elastane helps maintain shape when wet
- Merino wool adds comfort and warmth
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Articulated sleeves
- Crew neck
SATORO AR YARN
Wool is renowned for its next-to-skin microclimatic comfort and odour control.
Lighter weight wool fabrics are often fragile and are generally lower in abrasion resistance.
The Satoro AR is 180g/m² merino wool base layer, utilizes Core Spun Wool Technology.
This technology combines 18.3 micron Merino wool fibres spun around a nylon core filament.
The nylon core provides a durable substrate that enables the fabric to be:
- 20% stronger in burst strength tests
- 50% more abrasion resistant
XS, S, M, L, XL
BLACK, ZAFFRE, VINTAGE IVORY, OCEANUS